Welcome to my daily journal---a place to share my stories, organize my thoughts, and invite others to to catch a glimpse at the general chaos I call life. Some things you'll be able to relate to, and others will make you shake your head in disbelief. At the very least, I hope you're entertained. Feel free to comment, give advice, or just laugh openly and enjoy the show.


Thursday, February 17, 2011

"Shopping"

Well...tonight I am attending an Open House with my boss.  I was confused as to why she would ask me to attend with her, although it's not unusual for me to attend these things...just this one.  Then it dawned on me... The open house is at a LAW FIRM.  She is trying to find me a man!  She told someone that "We're going shopping for a man for me"... OH GOOD GRIEF!!!

I'll keep you posted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment