Welcome to my daily journal---a place to share my stories, organize my thoughts, and invite others to to catch a glimpse at the general chaos I call life. Some things you'll be able to relate to, and others will make you shake your head in disbelief. At the very least, I hope you're entertained. Feel free to comment, give advice, or just laugh openly and enjoy the show.


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Battle of the Craigs

So...Craig 1.0 as we are now referring to him, is really trying hard...it's funny in a sort of pathetic way.  Poor guy, I'm really going to have to have a "come to Jesus" with him. 

Craig 2.0 is winning right now... I haven't seen him in almost 2 weeks and that is nice.  No rush, no worries, no big deal.  He calls, he lets me know he's thinking about me... It's good

2.0 has the time to devote to me...and quite frankly...that's what it's all about this time around... ME! 

Although I do have A LOT of scepticism about him...why is he interested in me, what does he want from me, if somethings too good to be true than it's usually too good to be true... ya know....

Time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment