Welcome to my daily journal---a place to share my stories, organize my thoughts, and invite others to to catch a glimpse at the general chaos I call life. Some things you'll be able to relate to, and others will make you shake your head in disbelief. At the very least, I hope you're entertained. Feel free to comment, give advice, or just laugh openly and enjoy the show.


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

How old is too old and do I really care...

OK...so let's just get this out there.... I don't think I've mentioned that Craig 2.0 is 56 years old...that is 17 years older than me!!! OH, and he's RETIRED!!! WHAT AM I THINKING?  He doesn't like motorcycles...he likes golf.  I DON"T GOLF!  His hair is about to send me over the edge, he's losing it and is not letting go without a fight.  I'm just not sure I can get over that! 

On the other hand, he has a killer smile, is a perfect gentleman, makes me laugh, thinks I'm pretty and refuses to let me pay for anything... OH...WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO!  I'm thinking he's not Mr Forever but for right now he's good...so I'll just keep it "Light and Fluffy" for now as a friend said and take it 1 day at at time...

No comments:

Post a Comment