Welcome to my daily journal---a place to share my stories, organize my thoughts, and invite others to to catch a glimpse at the general chaos I call life. Some things you'll be able to relate to, and others will make you shake your head in disbelief. At the very least, I hope you're entertained. Feel free to comment, give advice, or just laugh openly and enjoy the show.


Monday, April 18, 2011

Well... It was fun while it lasted

Well... I'm not really sure but I do believe Craig 2.0 is done with me.  UGH!!!  I thought for sure an older guy would be over playing games, I should have known better.  Maybe it's just me, maybe I'm putting a wall up... getting ready to run.  I do tend to do that ya know...but he's just acting different.  I HATE THIS.... I should just go back to sleeping with 1.0, after all... he's made it perfectly clear that he's still willing...
I guess I'll just anxiously await warmer weather so I can spend my time on my Harley... and not think about 2.0 or any other man that might come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment