Welcome to my daily journal---a place to share my stories, organize my thoughts, and invite others to to catch a glimpse at the general chaos I call life. Some things you'll be able to relate to, and others will make you shake your head in disbelief. At the very least, I hope you're entertained. Feel free to comment, give advice, or just laugh openly and enjoy the show.


Saturday, April 30, 2011

2.0 and other stuff

Well... I forgot that when a man is sick (with the sniffles) he does not have the capability to also be a part of the human race.  So....once 2.0's sniffles went away he was back to normal and appropriately attentive.  So I've gone with it but find that I'm still very guarded.  We went out last night and looking at him across the table I thought to myself...NOPE, you're not the one.  He's such a good guy, a bit of a dork, but a nice man. I'm not ready to walk away from him... I think I will just let that happen naturally.  All he can talk about is playing golf all summer and spending time with his son who just moved back to town, his son is 28!  I have a feeling we will just go in different directions and that will be fine.   

No comments:

Post a Comment