Welcome to my daily journal---a place to share my stories, organize my thoughts, and invite others to to catch a glimpse at the general chaos I call life. Some things you'll be able to relate to, and others will make you shake your head in disbelief. At the very least, I hope you're entertained. Feel free to comment, give advice, or just laugh openly and enjoy the show.


Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A little background

I guess I should give you a bit of background information...

On my next birthday I will be 39, I have a high school student and a middle school student and have been divorced from their father for 6 years.  Since the divorce I have been in 2 relationships... the 1st one we'll just refer to as an 18 month one-night-stand and the 2nd, well...I thought it was forever.  Forever lasted about 3 years...and that is that.

So here I am raising 2 great kids and trying to figure out WHO I want to be when I grow up... and let me just say to all you younger ladies out there... you should probably have that already figured out at this point in your life.  I feel like over the last 6 years I have been living in a snow globe... and every so often someone picks it up and shakes it really really hard.  It usually takes me a minute or two to get my feet back under me... but then I do and we're off and running again...

My life is an adventure on a daily basis... so stay tuned for the latest and greatest... it will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment