Welcome to my daily journal---a place to share my stories, organize my thoughts, and invite others to to catch a glimpse at the general chaos I call life. Some things you'll be able to relate to, and others will make you shake your head in disbelief. At the very least, I hope you're entertained. Feel free to comment, give advice, or just laugh openly and enjoy the show.


Saturday, December 25, 2010

A snowy ditch is no place to meet a man!

As I was sliding off of the road headed straight for the telephone pole on Christmas Eve I had to laugh. Just another day in the life of me... 3 payments left on the car and I was going to total it! I'd like to say it was skilful driving that enabled me to avoid the pole & the fence...but I'm pretty sure it was pure luck! Sitting on this slick back country road I was sure my knight in shining armor was going to appear and rescue me...however... I had to call for help. So, todays lesson... Don't wear hooker boots on snowy nights driving to Christmas Eve dinner because knights in shining armor do not exsist and it is impossible to dig yourself out of the snow wearing them!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment