Welcome to my daily journal---a place to share my stories, organize my thoughts, and invite others to to catch a glimpse at the general chaos I call life. Some things you'll be able to relate to, and others will make you shake your head in disbelief. At the very least, I hope you're entertained. Feel free to comment, give advice, or just laugh openly and enjoy the show.


Sunday, January 16, 2011

Back to Square One

So I'm over the perfect gentleman being a gentleman... I really like the fact that I'm being treated like a lady, but a girls got her limits!  And those limits are tested when the other guy calls  you out for lumping him in the "just like all the other guys" category after 1 date. 

So... against my better judgement I agreed to see Craig again... did I mention he's got a great body & a hot tub...and I accidentally ended up at his house...

So...let's take bets... I'm betting Craig doesn't call ... and the perfect gentleman is really just awkward around women... I'm pretty much out of luck either way...

No comments:

Post a Comment