Welcome to my daily journal---a place to share my stories, organize my thoughts, and invite others to to catch a glimpse at the general chaos I call life. Some things you'll be able to relate to, and others will make you shake your head in disbelief. At the very least, I hope you're entertained. Feel free to comment, give advice, or just laugh openly and enjoy the show.


Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year + New Man = New Sweater (or 3)

Ok...so I had 2 dates when 2 different men this weekend...when it rains it pours, right?  So of course I had to go shopping... and the funny thing is... I ended up wearing the same thing on both dates... I figured they would never know... and it was SUPER CUTE!
Jack(date #1) and I have gone to dinner a few times... we drank to much wine...had good conversation.  He's a perfect gentleman, opens doors, pulls out chairs, orders for me.  I like being treated like that... It's a new experience.
Craig (date #2) and I met on FaceBook, yep, I said it...it's out there... FaceBook... He's a friend of a friend who saw my picture... Ok, whatever... so I agreed to meet him for a beer.  Don't tell my mom that, I told her we were meeting for coffee because she already thinks I drink too much, oh and I told my kids I was meeting a group of friends, they of course knew I would have a beer.  So I went into date #2 not expecting anything, plus I really like guy #1...but SHOOT if I didn't like guy #2 too!!!  So now what... I think I'll just go with it for now...maybe date the gentleman who opens doors and treats me like a queen and sleep with the other one... JUST KIDDING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment