Welcome to my daily journal---a place to share my stories, organize my thoughts, and invite others to to catch a glimpse at the general chaos I call life. Some things you'll be able to relate to, and others will make you shake your head in disbelief. At the very least, I hope you're entertained. Feel free to comment, give advice, or just laugh openly and enjoy the show.


Monday, January 24, 2011

Fat & Happy vs. Sad & Skinny

So i've decided to start working out... Why on earth would I chose to do such a stupid thing??? Well... Because after the big break up this summer I lost 20lbs... Now that life back to normal I'm worried I'll gain it back.... Plus its not like I have anything else to do right now.

With swim suite season quickly approaching & more importantly... HARLEY season... I really want to get into shape...

Ok... And the fact that I'm pushing 40... Ugh!!

So after one workout I'm having a hard time moving... I'm seriously thinking about not going back to the gym... Fat & Happy is looking better & better!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. I started with Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred...short and easy to get you back into the groove. Each workout is 25 min and you do level 1 for 10 days, then level 2 for 10 and big surprise..level 3 for 10 days. I also just order Fit in 5: Ultimate Body Blitz...a different 20 min workout for each day of the week. Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete